Members of Brookfield Craft Center are a remarkable community of
students, instructors, staff, volunteers and craft lovers that
recognizes the value of arts education and the creative experience. Your
support helps us strengthen our curriculum, improve our studios, and
assist in community building and creative support for artists.
Annual membership follows an academic calendar:
September 1, 2012 – August 31, 2013
Join or renew online below, by phone at 203-775-4526, or in person Mon-Sat 11-5, Sun 12-4.
We are very grateful for your support. Thank you.
When you become a member of Brookfield Craft Center you are:
- Invited to a members’ preview of the annual Holiday Sale
- Receiving periodic member discounts in the gift shop and gallery
- Able to attend occasional free demonstrations and workshops specifically for members
- Joining a community that supports working artists
- Contributing to teaching and preserving the skills of fine
craftsmanship, and enabling creativity and personal growth through craft
When becoming a BCC member, working artists will be joining a supportive and inspirational community of peers.
Artist-oriented benefits for all members include:
- Ability to participate in Open Studio programs
- Listing on BCC’s website with link to your own website
- Partake in member-organized discussions, critiques and social gatherings
- Announcement of your art shows or events on BCC’s Facebook page and Twitter feed
- Qualification to be featured in a quarterly Member Spotlight, which includes a feature article about you and your art in BCC’s blog and newsletter, and an artist talk or public demonstration on campus
- Opportunities to be featured on Brookfield Patch
- Submissions considered for a juried exhibition of members' work in 2013
- Complimentary Open Studio hours if you become a member at a Friend, Supporter or Benefactor level